Ready to play? Then heeeere weeeeee goooooo!!!!
1) Clara Barton was known as the “angel of the battlefield” and also as “a high strung biiiiitch.”
2) The earliest appearance of the abbreviation ‘OK’ was on March 23, 1839 in Boston’s Morning Post meaning “all correct” spelled as “oll korect.” As in “eating another mans face on a highway is not OK.”
3) Lincoln and Kennedy were both assassinated, Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy, Kennedy’s secretary was named Lincoln, and The Secretariat should have been assassinated before I would lose 12 bucks and 2 hours of my life.
1) TRUTH. This was overheard on the battlefield and in her mother-in-law’s kitchen on Thanksgiving 1849.
2) TRUTH. Eating another man’s face is only appropriate if the only other option is “eating Clara’s turkey stuffing.” – Marge Barton, November 22 1850.
3) LIE. I don’t see movies about horses, as a rule.